This recipe fulfills its name and they are incredibly easy to make. They were my first peanut butter cookie recipe to make and I would say its a keeper. The recipe comes from The Pioneer Woman’s ‘Tasty Kitchen’.
Tastes Like the Inside of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky-I used smooth)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients until incorporated.
3. Drop by tablespoonfuls or cookie scoops onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a fork to flatten dough because they don’t spread much.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They will not look done, but they are.
5. Let cool 5 minutes before taking them off the cookie sheet and placing them on a cooling rack.