I don’t know if this is even worthy enough to post on my blog, but I’m going to do it anyway just to show you how I make spaghetti for my family.
It is super simple…a store-bought marinara sauce, a package a spaghetti pasta, a half-pound of extra lean ground beef, and of course grated parmesan cheese to top it off.
I’ve never made a homemade spaghetti sauce, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know. Until then, this works for us!
Brown meat over medium heat until no longer pink.
Pour jar of Newman’s Own Marinara Sauce over browned meat.
While sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package directions.
Serve and enjoy!
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
1/2 lb Extra lean ground beef
Package of spaghetti pasta (allocate two servings worth)
1/2 jar of Newman’s Own Marinara Sauce
Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Brown meat in skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
2. Pour marinara sauce over meat and simmer for about 15 minutes
3. While meat sauce is simmering, boil water and add pasta. Cook as directed on package.
4. Serve pasta on plates and top with meat sauce.
5. Sprinkle with desired parmesan cheese.