Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust, or your favorite homemade pie crust recipe
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Peel and core the apples. Slice each apple into 8 wedges.
2. Cut the pie crust into 2-inch strips. Wrap a piece of dough around each apple wedge.
3. Arrange the apple wedges in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, making sure the pastries don’t touch each other or the sides of the pan.
4. Brush them with melted butter.
5. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the wedges.
6. Pour 1/2 cup water over the pastries.
7. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top.
Yield: 16 Apple Roll-Ups