Pour into a greased 8 x 8-inch square pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree F oven or until bars are cooked all the way through.
Let cool completely, then cut into bars.
Oatmeal Craisin Bars
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup craisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 8″x 8″ inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. (I placed an aluminum foil overhang in the baking pan and sprayed the foil with non-stick cooking spray…keeps the pan clean, and makes the bars easier to cut.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients until smooth.
4. Spread batter in prepared baking pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes until bars are cooked all the way through.
5. Let bars cool completely in pan before cutting.