This Poppy Seed Chicken recipe is great for a crowd and is so simple to put together. The combination of soups are wonderful, and the salty crackers add an extra depth of flavor to this wonderful chicken dish. This recipe calls for a package of egg noodles to serve the chicken with, but I’ve seen this dish served over rice as well. Serve it with a toss salad or green peas.
My mom got this recipe from a long-time friend named Janice. Enjoy!
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 package cooked egg noodles
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chicken, soups, sour cream, and cooked egg noodles together in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in casserole dish. Top with poppy seeds and crumbled Ritz crackers. Dot with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until Ritz crackers are golden, and casserole is bubbly.